We're excited to invite you to a wonderful event for #authors! Join Us for the 9th Annual Book Marketing Conference Online
This year the theme is "Reach More Readers!" The event is shaping up to be the best one yet!
Click here to Register
Register for Free access to three, interactive, workshops. These are designed to help you reach more readers and sell more books.
- Reach More Readers (Online book marketing strategies that sizzle!)
- Productivity Workshop (Learn how to get more done in less time!)
- Surprise Workshop (We believe you'll be delighted with this one too!)
You'll also be able to get your access pass for this 16-Speaker event. Check out the lineup...
- Rachel Henke: Position Package & Promote Your Expertise with a Book
- Donna K. Fitch: Your Online Author Presence
- Jane Tabachnick: Boost Book Sales with a Media Kit
- Linda Stirling: Enhance Your Amazon Presence So Readers Love You
- Sandra Beckwith: Reach More Readers Through Guest Blogging
- Sara F. Hathaway: Harness the Power of Pinterest to Reach More Readers
- Brian Basilico: Building the Buzz Before the Book Launch Using Social Media
- Tamara Patzer: Reach More Readers Through List Building
- Brian Jud: How to Sell Large Quantities of Books to Non-Bookstore Buyers
- Diane Bell and Becky Norwood: Deliver Your Perfect Pitch To Your Perfect Audience
- Bill O’Hanlon: C.A.R.V.E. Your Platform for Greater Visibility and Income
- Jeff Herring: Reaching the World with the Few Short Words that Sell More Books
- Eamonn O'Brien: Reach More Readers by Learning How to Make Powerful Speeches
- Ellen Finkelstein: How to Use PowerPoint to Create Powerful Videos and Engaging Course Content
- Doug Foresta: How to Reach More Readers Through Podcasting
- D'vorah Lansky: Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan
Register today by going to:
Looking forward to seeing you at the event!
Introducing Lori L Barr MD, FACR. We had a delightful interview with the amazing Lori L Barr.
Our students in our Fast Start to Your Book Group training class have been providing us with the feedback that they truly enjoyed her interview and learned much from her prospective. Lori is AWESOME!~
Lori L Barr MD, FACR
Dr. Lori Barr is an internationally recognized medical doctor, bestselling author and doctors’ mentor. She helps over 18,127 patients and their doctors each year in Austin, Texas where she practices diagnostic medical imaging and served for 5 years as the medical director of the Dell Childrens Imaging Center. Her first publications were as a journalist and editor for her high school newspaper. Her first peer-reviewed scientific paper was published during her radiology residency. Five years later, her first medical textbook, the Handbook of Pediatric Imaging was published. Since that time she has helped hundreds of medical students, doctors and other health care professionals design experiments, write manuscripts, get funded and get published. After 34 peer-reviewed scientific manuscripts, four books including the international bestseller Think & Grow Well and 13 book chapters, she understands the ups and downs of writing, publishing and promotion. As a thought leader with Peak Idea LLC, she moves credentialed professionals from numb faceless "white coats and suits" to leaders of the vibrant living movement as she helps them relearn how to live, laugh, love and build their legacies.
Click to Purchase!
Are you tired of doctors who don't take enough time to figure out what is wrong?
Are you tired of medicines that cause more problems than they solve?
Are you tired of being labeled something that you are not?
Busy and stressed? Most self-help books teach lifestyle changes after disease strikes. Most wellness books are "how to" guides for your body or theoretical books about the mind or spirit. What is needed is an easy to follow guide that works with your schedule so you take action when your health is on the line.
In Think & Grow Well, Dr. Barr shares 14 stories of moments where people make decisions that either make or break their vitality. Deconstruct their stories and learn exactly what steps you need to take to strengthen your physical and non-physical faculties to create and preserve your total health before disease challenges you or someone you love.
Reset the subconscious controls responsible for unhealthy habits.
Act with confidence in the moments where health is in the balance.
Communicate your vitality plan to your wellness team.
Erase mental tattoos that keep you stuck in your current thinking.
Replace three feelings that crush creativity and imagination.
Live stronger, love longer and more vibrantly than you ever imagined possible and do it in a surprisingly short amount of time. You set your own pace for health creation and preservation. After reading this book, you will have a different vitality conversation with yourself and your healthcare provider.
A look at how #authors are using #social media and visuals to connect with fans, build online communities and rethink the creative process.
Source: Modern Authors Delve Into Digital and Visual Storytelling
This is a great article we found! wealthyauthors at Publish Yourself to Wealth is adamant about making sure our students and clients understand the many tools that need to be used in our marketing efforts.
We strive to share as many good articles as we can to showcase the wealth of possibilities.
We welcome feedback on our blog...please comment below!
Becky Norwood and Diane Bell
We are excited to announce the pre launch of Chasing the Blue Marlin by Dr. Jordan Cooper
Get Dr. Jordan Cooper's Book on Amazon!
Dr. Jordan Cooper’s new book, “Chasing the Blue Marlin,” is now available on Amazon! Within these covers, Cooper deftly weaves personal stories with philosophy and entrepreneurial smarts to help you become the best version of yourself you can be — a passionate person that you are proud of.
This is a gripping ... kind of edge of your seat story!
With Cooper’s help, you will learn to set better goals, achieve those goals, and explore your way of life so that all of your actions, entrepreneurial or personal, will be aligned with your core values. You’ll push your boundaries, break free of past failures, find ways to create success for yourself, and even learn some physical fitness as you strive to take hold of all that life has to offer you.
WITH DR. COOPER’S HELP, YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Set better goals and achieve them
- Identify your passions, values and create the person you want to be
- Break free of your past and build an abundant future
- Align your actions with your core values to center yourself for personal and professional growth
- Push your boundaries and create the blueprint for your future
THIS LIFE-CHANGING BOOK WILL BRING A WHOLE NEW PERSPECTIVE TO YOUR LIFE!
View Dr. Jordan Coopers Book Trailer
Carrie Hartunian Smith is hosting this book launch for her client.
Press release news is not what it used to be. New rules apply. “I have a job for you. I want you to write a press release about my company and place it in the Wall Street Journal.” – Every naïve entrepreneur ever, approaching PR I’ve had some interesting conversations lately with [...]
Source: ###Press Releases Still Matter, But Not For The Reasons You Think
Having personally done some of my own first press releases, we appreciate this article. As an author myself, and having the privilege of helping others to become best selling #authors, we know that marketing is a key ingredient to success of your efforts. Press Releases are just one of the tools to use in your marketing arsenal.
We also want to share the words of wisdom regarding Press Releases so kindly shared by Jason P. Jordan.
Jason is a man of heart and integrity and a great grasp on what works and does not work in the world of authorship. Being a best selling author himself, Jason has a gift for inspiration and a gift for seeing the big picture for success both as an author and as a business owner.
Becky Norwood and Diane K. Bell: Publish Yourself to Wealth