Here's a simple list to Start Marketing Your Book, even before it's written:
- Join a Facebook group with other Author's and cross-promote each other's books
- Post samples of your content on your blog and on the Authors Book Marketing Network Facebook page
- Post your Cover on your blog and the Authors Book Marketing Network Facebook page
- Send your draft to friends to get feedback on your content
- Start thinking about your monetization strategy...What products will you offer your readers?
- What keywords are you going to use in your book title or your subtitle?
- Research hashtags (#) other readers in your genre are using
- Discover other Facebook groups/pages that relate to your field of interest and your book
- Discover Blogs that review books in your genre
- Find Forums and Discussion groups where your readers/fans may hang out
- Book a #Virtual Book Tour
- Include your new title as: Author of "The Name of Your Book" in your email signature
We're excited to invite you to a wonderful event for #authors! Join Us for the 9th Annual Book Marketing Conference Online
This year the theme is "Reach More Readers!" The event is shaping up to be the best one yet!
Click here to Register
Register for Free access to three, interactive, workshops. These are designed to help you reach more readers and sell more books.
- Reach More Readers (Online book marketing strategies that sizzle!)
- Productivity Workshop (Learn how to get more done in less time!)
- Surprise Workshop (We believe you'll be delighted with this one too!)
You'll also be able to get your access pass for this 16-Speaker event. Check out the lineup...
- Rachel Henke: Position Package & Promote Your Expertise with a Book
- Donna K. Fitch: Your Online Author Presence
- Jane Tabachnick: Boost Book Sales with a Media Kit
- Linda Stirling: Enhance Your Amazon Presence So Readers Love You
- Sandra Beckwith: Reach More Readers Through Guest Blogging
- Sara F. Hathaway: Harness the Power of Pinterest to Reach More Readers
- Brian Basilico: Building the Buzz Before the Book Launch Using Social Media
- Tamara Patzer: Reach More Readers Through List Building
- Brian Jud: How to Sell Large Quantities of Books to Non-Bookstore Buyers
- Diane Bell and Becky Norwood: Deliver Your Perfect Pitch To Your Perfect Audience
- Bill O’Hanlon: C.A.R.V.E. Your Platform for Greater Visibility and Income
- Jeff Herring: Reaching the World with the Few Short Words that Sell More Books
- Eamonn O'Brien: Reach More Readers by Learning How to Make Powerful Speeches
- Ellen Finkelstein: How to Use PowerPoint to Create Powerful Videos and Engaging Course Content
- Doug Foresta: How to Reach More Readers Through Podcasting
- D'vorah Lansky: Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan
Register today by going to:
Looking forward to seeing you at the event!
Source: Facebook Frenzy! - Author Marketing Experts, Inc.
"Facebook Frenzy – are you using Facebook to market your book? If not, you certainly should be. Check out these important Facebook stats and tips on the best time to post on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn!" - See this interesting post we found on Author Marketing Experts!
We all know that marketing is an integral part of success for authors. It is not enough to simply write the book...we can guarantee that no matter how good it is, without consistent and well thought out marketing, your book will indeed get lost in the cobwebs of cyberspace!
Don't let that happen! Social Media is just one of the tools you can use. Learn which is a fit for you, and if you do nothing else, use one and learn how to use it to your advantage.
Here we are in August...and the first Monday of the month! Our Monday theme for our blog is all about Mindset, and each week we post interesting articles from Mindset Masters that we feel will be food for thought.
Today, though we feel that it is time to speak from the heart. We are eleven weeks into our first 12 week group training course that guides aspiring #authors on their journey to authorship. We've learned so much about ourselves and our students...in fact our students have taught us as well.
We also have clients we work with regularly who are in some phase of writing their books and/or growing their business. We observe and consult with them to help them either get back on track or stay on track.
We can say that is is no different for us. Every week on Wednesday's I babysit my 3 year old grandson, and have been since he was 3 years old. With 5 grown kids and 8 grandkids, there is always the "life" that happens...from health issues, vacations, divorce, to all that life can bring to a family. Diane's husband is retired, and while she can get immersed in her work, she finds that he both needs and demands her attention to other family details. She too has a large blended family with kids all across the U.S. There's been moving and adoption of grandchildren....the list goes on.
Accounting for the ebb and flow of life, yes we can get off track. The issue is getting back on track and keeping some sort of consistency, order and routine...all of which has something to do with our mindset.
Add to this, there are the other stress factors that we all go through that can overwhelm. It's the overwhelm with all there is to learn, overwhelm with the technical parts of our digital world that are constantly changing, and the overwhelm of simply getting it all done.
The key here is that we make a concerted effort to move past the overwhelm into making progress on a regular basis, in fact daily.
It truly is about our mindset...in this case the mindset is to put systems into place that will help alleviate the overwhelm. Do you need a virtual assistant? Does your office need to be organized? Do you recognize that some things you indeed excel in, while others...well..not so much.
We have some resources we want to share with you in hopes that implementing a few of these organizational tools...(with more to come in the next few weeks), well help create an organized and accomplished mindset for success.
Tools and resources can not only boost our productivity and help us get organized, they can also inspire us and restore enthusiasm for once-dreary tasks.
In addition to old favorites such as social media managers like Hootsuite and To Do list software or apps such as Evernote, check out this cool resource to help you de-clutter your business—and your life.
#Publish Yourself to Wealth's Awesome Productivity #Action Enforcer
I am writing to tell you about an amazing product called the Action Enforcer, which guarantees to DOUBLE your productivity!
So much more than a calendar or day timer, it allows you to plan, monitor and schedule all areas of your life at once and it is highly customizable. With the help of the Action Enforcer, you’ll be able to rev your productivity engine in no time flat!
A calendar or day timer is static: It only lets you enter tasks and events and it’s up to you to actually remember to do them or attend them. The Awesome Productivity software, on the other hand, can remain open on your desktop in the background (it takes barely any memory) and it will remind you with an audible alarm when it is time to do tasks during the day.
You can also set up multiple timers (groups) containing different types of tasks (and set the alarm tones to a tone of your choosing—as well as tick off each task with a big green checkmark when it’s done.
Get into the habit of sitting down, making your to-do list and entering the day’s tasks—personal and business—into our Awesome Productivity action enforcer every morning, and your day will run more smoothly.
With the help of the Action Enforcer, you can expect to learn all of the following (and then some):
● How to laugh in the face of procrastination
● Proven tricks to sharpen your focus and get your brain storming
● Effective tips to let you take control of time rather than have time control you
● And 23 other proven strategies to help you take more action each and every day with the BONUS “Action Unleashed”
The Action Enforcer comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee, so there is absolutely no risk whatsoever! Better yet, the cost is only $27.00!