We're excited to invite you to a wonderful event for #authors! Join Us for the 9th Annual Book Marketing Conference Online
This year the theme is "Reach More Readers!" The event is shaping up to be the best one yet!
Click here to Register
Register for Free access to three, interactive, workshops. These are designed to help you reach more readers and sell more books.
- Reach More Readers (Online book marketing strategies that sizzle!)
- Productivity Workshop (Learn how to get more done in less time!)
- Surprise Workshop (We believe you'll be delighted with this one too!)
You'll also be able to get your access pass for this 16-Speaker event. Check out the lineup...
- Rachel Henke: Position Package & Promote Your Expertise with a Book
- Donna K. Fitch: Your Online Author Presence
- Jane Tabachnick: Boost Book Sales with a Media Kit
- Linda Stirling: Enhance Your Amazon Presence So Readers Love You
- Sandra Beckwith: Reach More Readers Through Guest Blogging
- Sara F. Hathaway: Harness the Power of Pinterest to Reach More Readers
- Brian Basilico: Building the Buzz Before the Book Launch Using Social Media
- Tamara Patzer: Reach More Readers Through List Building
- Brian Jud: How to Sell Large Quantities of Books to Non-Bookstore Buyers
- Diane Bell and Becky Norwood: Deliver Your Perfect Pitch To Your Perfect Audience
- Bill O’Hanlon: C.A.R.V.E. Your Platform for Greater Visibility and Income
- Jeff Herring: Reaching the World with the Few Short Words that Sell More Books
- Eamonn O'Brien: Reach More Readers by Learning How to Make Powerful Speeches
- Ellen Finkelstein: How to Use PowerPoint to Create Powerful Videos and Engaging Course Content
- Doug Foresta: How to Reach More Readers Through Podcasting
- D'vorah Lansky: Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan
Register today by going to:
Looking forward to seeing you at the event!
Click to Purchase this book on Amazon
Miguel A. De Jesús is a highly-accomplished, results-oriented C-level leader with more than 20 years experience overseeing business management, global sales/marketing, with two Fortune 500 companies.
He is a Sales Leadership Training professional, Executive Coach, Digital Marketing professional who helps business leaders, #authors, speakers, coaches and other professionals to improve their Digital Marketing efforts to gain more visitors, leads, and client conversions through the use of proprietary software.
Miguel is in a partnership with Steve Siebold, Keynote Speaker and author of 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class. Steve is the founder of the Mental Toughness University Program.
Click to Purchase: Success Leaves Clues
In his role as a Fortune 500 executive, and an associate of Steve's, Miguel has been able to help corporations improve sales and leadership results, and has trained in excess of 25,000 sales people in Fortune 500 companies like Johnson & Johnson, Toyota, Harrah's Entertainment, Proctor & Gamble, and Glaxo Smith Kline.
"My passion is in working with business owners and leaders who want to make better decisions, becoming better leaders, getting better results, in a healthy organization."
As a Make, Market Launch IT, Author, Expert Marketing Machines, and Instant Customer Consultant, he gives advice, strategies and implementation support to individuals, small businesses, or companies who want to bring new products or services to market, or want to improve the performance of their existing product(s).
Click to listen to Miguel's "The Boomer Business Owner" Podcast
Miguel can be found in these ways:
Here at #Publish Yourself to Wealth, we love showcasing #Authors. We have had the privilege of watching Judy walk through the process of writing her book and getting her message out to the world. You can purchase Judy's book on Amazon.com
Click Here or on the Book Image to Get a Copy of Her Book!
Judy Carrico has enjoyed a career in the fair industry for over 35 years. Her book is full of great interviews with experts in her field and she shares her wealth of knowledge and expertise on this subject.
The Fair Industry is undergoing significant change - from changing of funding sources, to retirements of long time Fair CEOs. This book is for anyone who currently is a Fair CEO or would like to be a Fair CEO in the future. You will learn from 11 Fair Industry Professionals who all have been involved in the Fair Industry for many years and have a ton of experience and advice to offer. If you are working or employed by a County or State Fair, you'll also gain valuable insight into some of the key components of putting on a successful County or State Fair.
Judy Carrico grew up in the SF Bay Area on a 600 acre cattle ranch. After graduating from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo with a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture Business Management, she started working at county Fairs in California.
She has worked in the Fair Industry for over 30 years working in all the various departments. She has worked at 4 Fairs full time and 8 other Fairs during Fairtime. She has been the Chair of two Western Fair Association Areas (Central Coast Area and Sacramento Valley Area) and currently serves as the Treasurer of the Central Coast Area. She has been a speaker and presenter at the Western Fair's Association (WFA) Convention, chaired and served on the WFA Professional Development Committee, served on the WFA Achievement Awards Committee and currently co-chairs the WFA Ag Council. She recently was featured in the WFA Fair Dealer magazine. She has also served on the International Association of Fairs and Expositions IT Committee, Agriculture Committee and Competitive Exhibits Committee.
She is a Certified Consultant for Author Expert Marketing Machines, Top Gun Consulting and Traffic Geyser 2.0.
She is currently working with local businesses to increase their customer list.
She loves to travel with her husband, Forrest. One of their favorite spots is Kauai.
She lives in Mountain House CA.
Follow Judy on Facebook