Use these 17 #Book Marketing tactics even if your book isn't written yet...This list of proven book #marketing tips for #authors can help you reach more readers... See what you think, Please add your own favorites to the list.
[listly id="wC4" layout="full" per_page="25"]
Here's a simple list to Start Marketing Your Book, even before it's written:
- Join a Facebook group with other Author's and cross-promote each other's books
- Post samples of your content on your blog and on the Authors Book Marketing Network Facebook page
- Post your Cover on your blog and the Authors Book Marketing Network Facebook page
- Send your draft to friends to get feedback on your content
- Start thinking about your monetization strategy...What products will you offer your readers?
- What keywords are you going to use in your book title or your subtitle?
- Research hashtags (#) other readers in your genre are using
- Discover other Facebook groups/pages that relate to your field of interest and your book
- Discover Blogs that review books in your genre
- Find Forums and Discussion groups where your readers/fans may hang out
- Book a #Virtual Book Tour
- Include your new title as: Author of "The Name of Your Book" in your email signature